You did a great job on making a movie of your scubadiving trip to San Clemente Island !!
Looks like fun! I'll have to take up that hobby when I have as much free time as you!
Wow, we loved watching the movie of your scuba diving adventure from this last week-end!It's so interesting seeing all the different kinds of sea life!
Great trip! Thanks for organizing it, Sean. I have some photos posted on my website, at http://www.underwater-photos.com/081025sanclementeislandI'll send you a couple to post on here, as well.
You did a great job on making a movie of your scubadiving trip to San Clemente Island !!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I'll have to take up that hobby when I have as much free time as you!
ReplyDeleteWow, we loved watching the movie of your scuba diving adventure from this last week-end!
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting seeing all the different kinds of sea life!
Great trip! Thanks for organizing it, Sean. I have some photos posted on my website, at
ReplyDeletehttp://www.underwater-photos.com/081025sanclementeisland
I'll send you a couple to post on here, as well.